- Scott Spreitzer’s MLB Free Play Friday (7/29)
We’ll head into Friday’s card on a 260-202 winning run. One side thus far for Friday, a MLB PITCHING MISMATCH, backed by 37-11 winning spots. Grab it at the side of the page!
YOU CAN BE A PERSONAL CLIENT: GET 30 DAYS OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL (ALL PLAYS) FOR ONLY $145! You’ll get each and every side and total from Scott for an entire month! Purchase at the right side of the page or by emailing me at INFO@SCOTTWINS.COM.
FREE MLB FRIDAY: 975 WHITE SOX (QUINTANA/NOLASCO) 8:10 PM ET
I’m recommending a play on the White Sox on Friday. Chicago has won Jose Quintana’s last four starts, including 5-4 over Detroit on Sunday when he threw six shutout innings. Quintana has pitched much better than his 8-8 record indicates and he is 2-1 with a 2.70 ERA in three games against Minnesota this season.
Meanwhile, Ricky Nolasco continues to be one of the most overpaid pitchers in baseball with a 4-8 record and 5.40 ERA and he comes off a game in which he gave up six runs and six hits in just two innings at Boston. Nolasco is 0-4 at home and 2-5 with a 6.90 ERA in night games. Also, the White Sox already have pounded him with 12 earned runs and 18 hits in 10 2/3 innings this season.
The Twins are 9-27 in division games and have the worst record in the American League and we’re still getting a decent line with the favorite in this matchup. I’m backing the White Sox on Friday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
- Scott Spreitzer’s MLB Free Play Friday (7/29) (7/21/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Monday (7/20/15) (6/29/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Sunday (6/28/15) (6/22/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE Sunday (6/21/15) (6/1/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Sunday (5/31/15) (5/26/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Monday (5/25/15) (5/7/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Wednesday (5/6/15) (4/27/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Sunday (4/26/15) (4/26/2015)
- Scott’s FREE Saturday MLB (4/25/15) (4/24/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Thursday (4/23/15) (4/20/2015)
Meet Scott Spreitzer
Scott Spreitzer grew up in a horse racing family. Scott’s Uncle, Robert Mundorf was Jockey of the Year at several tracks throughout the 1960′s. Besides having a jockey in the family, Scott was also surrounded from birth by trainers and starters. “Growing up around relatives who were all about winning to make a living, showed me the type of attitude, desire, and work ethic it takes to get the job done, year-after-year. You want to eat? You better know how to win.” … Read More