- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Monday (5/25/15)
25-11 & 93-58 winning MLB runs. You play…you win! If you aren’t…email me at INFO@SCOTTWINS.COM for pricing…and begin winning on the diamond today!
NBA CONF FINALS & FINALS ARE YOURS…JUST $95! SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND PLAY TO WIN!
FREE MONDAY MLB: 965 ROYALS (GUTHRIE/EOVALDI)
I’m playing the KC Royals on Monday. Jeremy Guthrie had a rough start to the season and at first glance, his numbers look high. But the KC righty has been better in his last three outings, allowing just four earned runs in his last 18 1/3 IP, to go along with a stingy 1.20 WHIP.
Nathan Eovaldi is heading in the opposite direction, watching his ERA balloon from 3.12 to 4.73 over his last five starts. The Yankee righty has been tagged for a 1.45 WHIP during the five-game span.
And while KC ranks 2nd in MLB in team batting average (.300) and OBP (.360) in daytime action, the Yankees rank dead last in both categories (.198 avg / .277 OBP). And if Guthrie has to give way to the relief staff, the Royals own the stingiest pen in the league, posting a 1.68 ERA.
The Yankees have lost six in a row and they’re on a 0-9 slide against right-handers, while KC owns the best record in baseball, percentage points ahead of Houston. The Royals are on a 15-4 run as a road dog and they’re on a 10-1 run when Guthrie toes the road rubber. I’m backing the KC Royals, my DogPound release on Monday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
MY NEXT ARTICLE POSTED BY TUESDAY EVENING.
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Monday (5/25/15) (5/7/2015)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE MLB Wednesday (5/6/15) (4/27/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Sunday (4/26/15) (4/26/2015)
- Scott’s FREE Saturday MLB (4/25/15) (4/24/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Thursday (4/23/15) (4/20/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Sunday (4/19/15) (4/10/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Thursday (4/9/15) (4/7/2015)
- Scott’s FREE MLB Monday (4/6/15) (4/5/2015)
- Scott’s FREE NBA Saturday (4/4/15) (3/30/2015)
- Scott’s FREE CBB Sunday (3/29/15) (3/29/2015)
Meet Scott Spreitzer
Scott Spreitzer grew up in a horse racing family. Scott’s Uncle, Robert Mundorf was Jockey of the Year at several tracks throughout the 1960′s. Besides having a jockey in the family, Scott was also surrounded from birth by trainers and starters. “Growing up around relatives who were all about winning to make a living, showed me the type of attitude, desire, and work ethic it takes to get the job done, year-after-year. You want to eat? You better know how to win.” … Read More