- Scott’s FREE CFB Bowl Side Saturday (12/20/14)
ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL PACKAGE is available right now! Purchase by the end of the day on Saturday, Dec. 20, and receive the NFL playoffs at no additional cost. Get it all for only $249. We went 10-3-1 in last year’s NFL playoffs.
EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS AT INFO@SCOTTWINS.COM.
SATURDAY FREE CFB: WESTERN MICHIGAN -1.5 (5:45 PM EST).
I’m recommending a play on Western Michigan on Saturday. Air Force is a little banged-up for this one, including thousand-yard rusher Jacobi Owens who will not play on Saturday due to a foot injury. The Falcons’ second leading rusher is QB Kale Pearson and he is banged-up for this one, also, but expects to play. AFA relies heavily on their running game, as usual, but will face a WMU defense that has been excellent against the run, allowing less than 143 yards rushing per game. The Broncos also have had extra time to prepare for the unusual Falcon attack.
Offensively, the Broncos have a 1,500-yard rusher in RB Jarvion Franklin, but they can also throw the football with Corey Davis leading the team in receptions and receiving yards. The Broncos enter on a 10-1 ATS winning run, while the Falcons have covered just 3 of their last 10 against teams with a winning record. I’m recommending a play on Western Michigan, minus the points on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
My next update will be posted late Saturday night for Sunday’s card.
- Scott’s FREE CFB Bowl Side Saturday (12/20/14) (12/20/2014)
- Scott’s FREE NBA & CBB Blog (12/19/14) (12/17/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE CBB Tuesday (12/16/14) (12/15/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE NFL Sunday (12/14/14) (12/12/2014)
- Scott’s CBB FREE Play Thurs (12/11/14) (12/10/2014)
- Scott’s FREE CBB Tues (12/9/14) + Bowl Info (12/9/2014)
- Scott’s FREE Monday NBA (12/8/14) Plus Bowl Pack! (12/8/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE Sunday NFL (12/7/14) (12/7/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s WISCY – OHIO ST. (12/6/14) (12/6/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s CFB FREE PLAY + Blog (12/5/14) (12/2/2014)
Meet Scott Spreitzer
Scott Spreitzer grew up in a horse racing family. Scott’s Uncle, Robert Mundorf was Jockey of the Year at several tracks throughout the 1960′s. Besides having a jockey in the family, Scott was also surrounded from birth by trainers and starters. “Growing up around relatives who were all about winning to make a living, showed me the type of attitude, desire, and work ethic it takes to get the job done, year-after-year. You want to eat? You better know how to win.” … Read More