- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE NBA Tuesday (11/25/14)
Big blog night Tuesday night. We’ll have our “Vegas” thoughts on the college basketball rankings with potential spots to take advantage of over the next week. And we’ll also give our analysis on the latest CFB playoff rankings. The committee releases their new top-25 at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. We’ll have both blogs posted on Tuesday night.
I’m taking the points with the Kings on Tuesday night. It’s a chance for quick revenge for Sacramento after losing 106-100 at home to New Orleans one week ago. The Kings led by 9 points at the half and out-scored the Pelicans 31-30 in the fourth quarter, but were out-scored by 16 points in the third and were unable to overcome the deficit. It was a tough spot for Sacto who had just played three games against Dallas, Memphis, and San Antonio, including an outright win over the Spurs leading up to the game with New Orleans. But this time, the Kings have been off for a couple of days, while the Pelicans will be coming home off a four-games in six nights road trip. Rudy Gay is probable tonight (achilles) but the Kings have learned to share the “rock.” Sacramento’s Darren Collison has been tremendous in finding the open man and as a team, the Kings have dished out 50 assists in their last two games, combined. Whether Gay plays or not, I do believe Collison is capable of picking up the slack. The Kings are on an 11-4-1 ATS run on the road and I’m backing them here. I’m taking the points with the Sacramento Kings, my Tuesday night Knockout. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE NBA Tuesday (11/25/14) (11/25/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s Tues FREE Play Posted by 11:30 AM ET. (11/24/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE NFL Sunday (11/23/14) (11/23/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s CFB FREE Saturday & GOY Info (11/22/14) (11/22/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s CBB FREE Play Friday (11/21/14) (11/21/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE CFB Thursday (11/20/14) (11/20/2014)
- Scott Spreitzer’s FREE Play Wed. (11/19/14) (11/19/2014)
- Scott’s FREE NBA Play for Tues (11/18/14) (11/18/2014)
- Scott’s FREE Play for Monday (11/17/14) (11/17/2014)
- Scott’s FREE NFL Play for Sunday (11/16/14) (11/16/2014)
Meet Scott Spreitzer
Scott Spreitzer grew up in a horse racing family. Scott’s Uncle, Robert Mundorf was Jockey of the Year at several tracks throughout the 1960′s. Besides having a jockey in the family, Scott was also surrounded from birth by trainers and starters. “Growing up around relatives who were all about winning to make a living, showed me the type of attitude, desire, and work ethic it takes to get the job done, year-after-year. You want to eat? You better know how to win.” … Read More